Express Junk Removal VS Dumpster Rental
Why Rent Us Instead of a dumpster
When you’re renovating, cleaning out an entire home, downsizing, or just happen to have a lot of junk to get rid of, dumpster rental might seem like a great idea. However, renting a dumpster often becomes more of a hassle than a convenience. Dumpsters take up space on or in front of your property for days or weeks and often need permits to use. To top it off, you have to load it up on your own. That’s a lot of heavy lifting!
When you hire Express Junk Removal for your hauling needs, you’ll avoid all the inconveniences that come with a dumpster rental. There’s no unsightly bin sitting out in front of your property – we’ll haul it all away for an upfront fee. We also take junk the average trash dumpster rental companies won’t, including appliances, scrap metal, electronics, and tires. Best of all, we’ll do all the heavy lifting for you. All you have to do is point!
choose us over dumpster rental
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE $20!
Express Junk Removal Makes it As Simple As 1, 2, 3!
Schedule an Appointment
Call, text, or book online to schedule an on-site FREE estimate with NO OBLIGATION to hire.
We'll Call When We're on The Way
Your friendly, professional, uniformed team will arrive on time in one of our clean junk removal trucks. Your Team Captain will always present you with a price before doing any work.
We Arrive & Do ALL Labor & Loading
No matter where your stuff is located, we’ll get it – even from your attic, basement, or backyard!
Express Junk Removal Pricing FAQ
What are some reasons to choose our Express Junk Removal over other services?
- Save time & money
- We offer same day, on-demand service
- No waiting for dumpster drop-off or pick-up
- Only pay for what you throw away!
- Difficult to determine what size dumpster would be needed: 10-yard, 20-yard, 30-yard, etc.
- You won’t pay for unused, empty dumpster space
- No ending up with more debris or waste than fits in your dumpster and spending more later
- We provide up-front pricing with all-inclusive FREE quotes
- No damaged yard or property from heavy dumpsters
- Dumpster can be an eye-sore for you and your neighbors
- Neighbors may throw their junk in your dumpster when you’re not looking!
- We do all the lifting and hauling!
- We take TIRES
- We take appliances and dumpsters don’t accept them
How much does it cost to rent a dumpster?
Dumpster rental prices can vary. There are several factors that affect the price, including:
Where you are located?
How long you need the rental for?
How much junk you have?
What type of junk you have?
These factors can be hard to estimate before you haul your junk away, meaning there’s no real way to figure out the exact rental cost. The following are average price ranges for dumpster rentals:
Average Cost (National): $428
Minimum Cost: $200
Maximum Cost: $1000
Average Price Range (National): $279 – $503